MSC Protection Melbourne specialises in extending the life of your interior and exterior by applying our ultra revolutionary surface protection. Our quality protective coating proves to be effective year after year and come with a life time guarantee, we are 100% confident that with one application of the MSC protection you will be completely astonished.
Surfaces of are not immune, thus they do over period absorb dirt, grime and soap scum. Cleaning surfaces may damage the quality of your grout and ceramic tiles and thus damage your product. An surface application does not only lengthen the life of your tile, stone or glass, it also reduces cleaning time significantly.
This product can be applied to most surfaces including used and new. The most common jobs we do in Melbourne is:
– Grout sealer – While we clean your grout and seal the cracks we also apply a surface protection which will extend the life this particular stone
– Tile sealer – It is very common for tiles to age quickly and start to product sign of wear and tear. We effectively first seal the tile completely and then apply a protective coating which will make your tile last for longer. This rare method words equally well for wall tiles and floor tiles
– Concrete coatings – While concrete is a very durable material itself it can quality deteriorate when untreated. We recommend coating on new concrete and also offer repairs of your current concrete including clean and revitalise and coating applied on that
– Porcelain tile sealer is a common product we use across all polished porcelain to simply extend its life expectancy. Untreated porcelain can deteriorate quickly hence the importance the surface protection upon purchase of any product
Ceramic coating is essential to increase the durability and of your interior and exterior by repell any dirt, scum and water. Treated ceramic from MSC Protection comes with a life time guarantee and ranks the best in the market. We apply our ceramic protection to a range of goods using our revolutionary process mechanism
Shower screen protection – A very common headache amongs people which a shower screen is the scum and dirt that gets stuck to the glass a rather creates a foggy look. This also includes glass pool fencing and balustrade. Our surface protection will decrease cleaning time by 99% and expand the life length of your panels.
My shower screen in my bathroom has stains and corrosion and also gets dirty very quickly. Do I first need to repair my glass then contact MSC Melbourne for surface protection?
– The answer is NO, we offer full package of window restoration and surface protection. We take care of all problems you may have with a glass from cracks to glass protection.
My family recently had their bathroom done, while it looks clean and nice at the moment do we need a surface protection at this point of time?
– The sooner a surface is treated the better the result will be. All bathroom surfaces such as tiles, porcelain and ceramic attract dirt and bacteria often not visible by the naked eye, not to mention the tight space we often experience in washrooms. Because of the tight areas, this is a natural breeding point for bacteria and dirt, which can spread heavily around your home. By treating your tiles, ceramic and porcelain early with a surface protection, you automatically repel dirt and bacteria for many years to come.
My grout does not look ANYTHING like when it was built, can MSC Protection Melbourne help me?
– Sure we can! Concrete hardening wears our after time especially if low quality products have been used. We can help you Rejuvenate floors and completely change the colour to how it once was. We completely remove stains and seal your grout to its original look. Our grout sealant is available in a range of colours all to fit your taste.
THANK YOU SO MUCH! The MCS Protection coating completely changed the look of our bathroom. Tina Melbourne 2015
I would like to say a big thanks to the team who came and repaired our grout and also applied the surface protection. It looks great and we appreciate you going the extra mile and allowing us to choose our own sealant colour. Thanks. Edward Family 2014